Monday 29 September 2014

One Minute Gaming #26 - Zombie Dive

This week, I've been playing a game called Zombie Dive - yes, a Zombie high diving competition with great graphics, spooky music and some great sound effects. There's a little humorous trash talking too but it's very family safe stuff.

The tutorial takes you through how to make the dives and then the competition starts! You have 3 attempts to reach the target score and each dive required is shown at the top of the screen - you just have to watch the wind gauge and land in the oil tank! If you do mess up though, you can always bribe the judges for extra dives - they really like cookies!

The only thing that spoils it for me is the adverts in between each dive competition - with only 3 or 4 dives seperating them, they do become a bit annoying but any cash shop purchase will remove them - not sure I like this game enough to spend cash though!

Overall it's a fun game that might keep the kids occupied for a while but I don't see it as addictive or having staying power so I'll give it a 6 out of 10.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict.

So until next time, have fun!


****************
Check out my latest project
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment