Sunday 28 December 2014

One Minute Gaming # 35 - One More Line

This week, I've been playing a twitch style game called One More Line. It's going to be tough to explain but I'll try!

You control a constantly moving icon which only moves forward but when you touch & hold the screen, it sort of attaches itself to a nearby anchor point. This swings your icon around and around until you let go but you have to let go at just the right time to continue along a narrow path to the next anchor point.

Imagine swinging from ropes - you don't let go of one until you know you can reach the next one - well this is kinda like that except the ropes are swinging you around in circles.

The further you are away from the nearest anchor, the bigger & slower the circular path becomes and it allows you to swing outside the narrow main path but you can also crash into the next anchor point if you're not careful.


There are a few ads that pop up but they aren't too annoying and the restart screen is quick to reload. believe me, you'll need that! My high score is only 27 after an hour of playing!

I enjoyed it though so I'll give One More Line an 8 out of 10. Don't play it around kids though, you'll have trouble stopping yourself swearing, I'm sure!

If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment