Sunday 7 June 2015

One Minute Gaming #50 - Beast Quest

Beast Quest
This week, I've been playing an action adventure game called Beast Quest. It's a mini RPG type game where you're an adventurer out in the wilds and you have to pick up quests, fight beasties and collect stuff in the environment.

It has great graphics and the music isn't too annoying either. You hold the run button with one finger to run and use another finger to control your direction. Fighting is pretty good too - you have a button to use your shield, one to use your sword and 2 left & right buttons to dodge incoming attacks.

I'm only level three so far but I think I'm hooked already! You use coins from quest rewards and kills to upgrade your sword, shield and armor but there is a maximum improvement level depending on your own character level so you can't get too overpowered for the quests you are doing.



There is a real money shop where you can buy gems or potions but you pick up gems whilst questing too. I don't know yet if it's going to be a buy-to-play game but so far, I'm pretty impressed. There's also a bunch of achievements to get and those reward you with gold or gems.

Overall, I'd say Beast Quest is pretty good and well polished so I'm giving it an 8 out of 10.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!


****************

Check out my other projects
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

and my photography site
HVS PHotography

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment