Sunday 5 July 2015

I Made It! Level 100 At last!


Well, I finally made it to level 100 today, just 5 minutes before I was due to go to lunch with Mom! I have to say I really enjoyed getting there although I've still got a couple of zones to quest in! I've completed the Explore achievement and the Questing achievement for the first four zones so I'll be off to Nagrand next time I log in.

One problem I really must get around to fixing is my Iron Trap - I have it on the scroll wheel for speed but occasionally I forget and this happens!


I'm pretty sure Lieutenant Thorn was not at all impressed with my trapping skills! 

I have no clue what I 'should' be doing now I hit 100 but my guildie Set, has an alt that's just dinged too so he's going to show me around Tanaan Jungle this week. He's such a sweetheart and so patient when I mess up. It will be just like old times and that's what I was hoping for when I returned to WoW. Now I just have to persuade some other old guildies to pop in occasionally and we can all have fun together!

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment